Sunday 19 January 2014

Which Ladyboy Dating Sites Are The Best?

Which ladyboy dating sites are best? In this post I'll run through the different sites I used to actually meet my ladyboy dates when I was living in Thailand...

Ladyboy Kisses is probably the longest running ladyboy dating site there is. It was established years ago, and unfortunately looks ancient as well.

Still, if you judge a dating site by the number of members then Ladyboy Kisses reigns supreme. There are reckoned to be over 10,000 ladyboy profiles on the site, so there's a huge choice of members to meet.

As my geeky chart shows, it's also a great site if you're particularly interested in younger ladyboys:

Ladyboy Kisses - ladyboy members by age
There are plenty of ladyboys from Thailand on the site, and also some from other countries (particularly Malaysia and Indonesia). But Filipino ladyboys are by far the most numerous.

MyLadyboyDate is run by a friend of mine, so I know this site is legit.

I used the site in its first year of operation. So the site was still filling up with ladyboy profiles.

I chatted with quite a few Bangkok ladyboys through this site. I was impressed that I got something like a 75% response rate to my interests on this site. If only other dating sites offered those sort of statistics!

Sure, about half the ladyboys I chatted to on the site were hookers, but hey, that's Bangkok for you! But to be fair I'd guess that 80% of guys chatting to ladyboys just want sex, and not a long term relationship.

Anyway, it's a pretty decent ladyboy dating site, and if more ladyboys join then it could easily topple Ladyboy Kisses from the #1 spot.


Asian Love Connections is a small Asian dating site and at the time of writing it offered free ladyboy dating. There are also Asian women on the site if you're interested in them as well.

Thai Love Links was the main dating site I used while I was living in Thailand. The site has hundreds of thousands of members, and it's not too hard to find a date.

There are quite a few ladyboys on this site. But the irritation is that you don't know whether to find them while browsing the male or the female profiles. What's worse is that to see the ladyboys who have registered as male, you need to browse through the profiles of guys. Which is kind of not the thing you want to do if you're edgy about the whole if I like ladyboys, am I gay thing.

And you'll also get messages and interests from macho looking guys - yeuch!

Still, if you're interested in chatting to both Thai ladyboys and girls, then this site will keep you busy for a while. I must have got about 30 dates from this site, so it was absolutely worth the monthly subscription fee.

Incidentally, if you're more interested in Philippines dating then Thai Love Links has a sister site called Filipino Cupid. This site has a whole load of ladyboys on it


DateInAsia is the largest FREE Asian dating site out there. There are some ladyboys on there, but they can be a little hard to find. Again, they're hidden amongst both the male and female members on the site.

DateInAsia is quite hostile towards ladyboys which is nonsense given that ladyboys are such a significant part of daily life in countries like Thailand and the Philippines. I've also never, ever dated anyone through the site. Most of the female/ladyboy members are sadly either scammers or hookers. Avoid.


I haven't made much mention of the various sex dating websites out there. There are quite a few of these, with names such as FindAShemaleLover.

While I was in Thailand there was no need to use these sites. If you just want to fuck a ladyboy then you'll find plenty of them in real life, so there's no point in paying a dating site subscription. Instead just take a taxi or a tuk-tuk to Nana Plaza or Soi Cowboy in Bangkok, or to Walking Street in Pattaya.

I also find these sex dating sites to be a bit intimidating. And I wonder how many of them are filled with scammers and fake profiles?

Rest assured that the mainstream ladyboy dating sites mentioned in this article are 100% legit and have plenty of real ladyboys on them. They also have flat rate membership fees (or are free) so you won't get stung with paying for expensive video chats or other services.


So, if you want the best possible choice of ladyboy to chat to, then Ladyboy Kisses is the site to use. However, keep an eye on MyLadyboyDate, which is fast making inroads into the ladyboy dating scene.

If you're not sure about the whole ladyboy thing, then check out Asian Love Connections. At the time of writing it still offered FREE LADYBOY DATING so you can easily sign up and just see for yourself whether you really do want to get into the whole ladyboy relationship thing.

Happy dating!

If you've got any suggestions of other ladyboy sites, or you have any opinions about the sites mentioned, then please leave comments below.

4 comments:

  1. Hi. GeekyGuy,

    I just read your blog from front to back and thought I'd leave a comment. I came here because I read your blog post on MyLadyboyDate. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

    I got hooked on Ladyboys during a holiday in Bangkok. I have always been sexually interested in Ladyboys, but always thought they didn't exist in real life. On my visit I decided to go to Nana Plaza and specifically check out the Ladyboy bars. I expected to find more of the transvestite kind like the one in Hangover 2, but to my pleasant surprise I found the most beautiful wonderful creatures there. I was smitten immediately!

    I mustered all my courage and actually took one lovely ladyboy to my room. What a great experience! She was so gentle and caring and made me feel totally at ease on my first time with a ladyboy. Not at all what I would have expected from a sex worker.

    I immediately realised that ladyboys were what I had been looking for all my life. The combination of a beautful woman with a cock just was perfect for me. I started researching the web and ended up creating a profile on MyLadyboyDate. I got so many messages from beautiful ladyboys I just couldn't believe it. Most of them were from the Philippines because that is where MyLadyboyDate is based. Filipina ladyboys have the advantage that they all speak very good English.

    I subsequently got more involved with one of them, ended up going to the Philippines to meet her, and we fell in love. We've been together for over a month now and I couldn't be happier. I love my girl and see a bright future for us. Soon she is coming to visit me in Australia.

    Living in a country that is quite accepting and having friends/ family that are the same have no qualms being together with a ladyboy. The fact that she is 100% passable - I don't like that term but it describes her very well - makes it even easier.

    So I agree with you that Bangkok is the place to be if you are curious about ladyboys, and my experience shows that going with a professional can be great. If you realise that ladyboys are great then you can find a long term relationship on a site like MyLadyboyDate. Go out there and find th girl of your dreams!

    Cheers Mar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mar,

    Wow, what a great story!

    Yes Bangkok is the place to start your ladyboy story, but there are a lot more ladyboys to choose from in the Phillies.

    I found plenty of feminine ladyboys in Bangkok - a couple had legs that were equally as smooth as Thai women.

    I am definitely going to go back to Bangkok soon :) Good luck with your ladyboy as well, and I hope your story inspires more guys to follow their dreams...

    ReplyDelete
  3. MyLadyboyDate is awesome.

    I've only joined 2 days ago and already had many messages from many stunning girls. The guys have all the choice on that site, way more girls than guys.

    Going on my first ever ladyboy date tomorrow and much more excited than nervous.

    She's young, educated, speaks great English and has a good job.

    And she looks stunning, way beyond any girlgirl I could ever hope to get a date with.

    I've loved ladyboys for a long time, I now want to try a real long term relationship with one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments Charlie. Yes MyLadyboyDate is good and I chatted to some great girls on there. Shame that it was so hard to get dates with anyone in Thailand, due to their long working hours and Bangkok's poor public transportation infrastructure.

      Anyway, good luck with your own ladyboy adventures...

      Delete